A topical liquid used to treat and prevent flea infestations as well as to control adult paralysis and brown dog ticks. For up to 12 weeks on dogs and 8 weeks on cats in the case of adult fleas, and for up to 3 weeks on both dogs and cats in the case of ticks, Frontline Spray eliminates re-infestations. This item burns easily. Avoid exposure to heat and open flame. After spraying, keep treated animals away from heat sources for at least 30 minutes, or until the coat is completely dry.
To treat for fleas and ticks, spray on. The most effective spot-on flea and tick treatment that is not prescription-only.
- Use by putting the pump nozzle to the spray position.
- Use 3-6 mL of Frontline Spray per kilogram of body weight.
- For animals with long hair or thick coats, use greater rates to make sure the coat is completely moist.
- Apply the spray from a distance of about 10 to 20 cm all over the animal's body.
- Apply Frontline Spray in opposition to the direction the hair falls, being sure to fully wet the animal's entire coat.
- When spraying an animal with long hair or a thick coat, ruffle the animal's coat as you go to ensure that the product gets all the way to the skin.
- Let things dry naturally. Never towel dry.
*Note: It's safe to use on breeding, pregnant, or nursing animals. Puppies and kittens as young as two days old can use it.
Use care when handling sick (fever, systemic diseases) or recovering animals.