AN UNMATCHED DIVERSITY OF FRESH, WHOLE AND WILD-CAUGHT FISH FROM VANCOUVER ISLAND’S COLD PACIFIC WATERS.
• With 38% richly nourishing protein, and a limited 18% low-glycemic carbohydrates, ORIJEN SIX FISH nourishes dogs of all life stages according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
• Unmatched by any other dog food, 2/3 of ORJEN’s fish are FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 6 fish ingredients.
• 1/3 of fish are gently dried at 90°C from fresh whole fish to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh fish alone.
• Nutrient-dense WholePrey™ ratios of fresh whole fish (including fish, organs, and cartilage) provide virtually every nutrient your dog needs to thrive – only zinc and copper are added.
• Infusions of freeze-dried cod liver enhance flavour naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for fussy eaters.
85% MEAT | 15% FRUITS & VEGETABLES
Fresh whole pacific pilchard (18%), fresh whole pacific mackerel (13%), fresh whole pacific hake (12%), fresh whole pacific flounder (5%), fresh whole rockfish (5%), fresh whole sole (5%), whole mackerel (dehydrated, 5%), whole herring (dehydrated, 5%), alaskan cod (dehydrated, 4.5%), whole sardine (dehydrated, 4.5%), whole blue whiting (dehydrated, 4%), herring oil (4%), whole red lentils, whole green lentils, whole green peas, lentil fiber, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, sunflower oil (cold-pressed), whole pinto beans, cod liver (freeze-dried), fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole zucchini, fresh whole parsnips, fresh carrots, fresh whole red delicious apples, fresh whole bartlett pears, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh beet greens, fresh turnip greens, brown kelp, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, whole saskatoon berries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips, enterococcus faecium
† Use a standard 250ml/120g measuring cup. Serve dry or lightly moistened. See your veterinarian regularly. To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location.