Hill’s Science Plan Kitten Wet Food Multipack
Click here and we will notify you when this product becomes available.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Hill’s Science Plan Kitten Wet Food Multipack With Chicken, Ocean Fish Pouch (12x85g)
Complete cat food (4%) with ocean fish for kittens and nursing or pregnant cats.
The flavour of Hill’s Science Plan will be adored by your kitten. Ocean fish cat chow for kittens, delicate slices in sauce. It provides your kitten with the ideal combination of flavour and nourishment. Precisely calibrated to provide the right amount of energy to support kittens' optimal body weights at 1 years old.
Omega-3s for healthy eye and brain development as well as high-quality protein to help muscular growth are included in these tender slices in gravy for kittens. with balanced minerals to support healthy teeth and strong bones.
This cat food is prepared with premium ingredients, and has the following advantages:
- ✓ Packed with DHA from fish oil for your kittens' healthy eye and brain development.
- ✓ Offers high-quality protein to promote the development of their muscles.
- ✓ Strong bones and teeth are aided by a balanced mineral intake, which will keep your kitten healthy and happy for the first year of life.
- ✓ The new appearance of HILL'S Science Plan has more to adore. Changes have been made to the names, kibble forms, and formulations of some of the goods.
Technical details/ Specifications:
LIFE STAGE: Kitten <1, Adult 1+, Mature 7+, Puppy <1, Special Care
Kittens, from weaning until 1 year old and pregnant or nursing cats.
Not recommended for:
Long-term feeding to adult cats, unless they have higher than normal energy requirements
COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives, vegetable protein extracts, fish and fish derivatives, derivatives of vegetable origin, minerals, eggs and egg derivatives, various sugars, oils and fats, cereals.
Analytical Constituents/ Analysis:
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 10.3%, Fat content 6.0%, Crude fibre 0.78%, Crude ash 1.9%, Moisture 78.0%, Calcium 0.30%, Phosphorus 0.25%, Sodium 0.11%, Potassium 0.21%, Magnesium 0.02%; per kg: Vitamin A 20,276IU, Vitamin D3 416IU, Vitamin E 143mg, Vitamin C 22mg, Beta-carotene 0.26mg.
ADDITIVES PER KG: Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 15.9mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 0.5mg, 3b405 (Copper) 2.6mg, 3b502 (Manganese) 3.5mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 41.0mg, coloured with natural caramel.
- ✓ Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- ✓ New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- ✓ Keep fresh water available at all times!
- ✓ Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- ✓ To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.