Applaws Dog Adult Lite
Click here and we will notify you when this product becomes available.
A complete, light dog food suitable for all breeds and contains 75% chicken. A food packed full of natural ingredients, is low in carbohydrates and is made instead with high levels of meat protein. Applaws Lite Adult with Chicken is a complete natural dog food intended for those who tend to weight gain. As a complete feed, Applaws dog food is the world first to contain 75% meat with a variety of fruits, vegetables and herbs, which are designed to simulate a natural diet in a dry form. Applaws does not contain any artificial sweeteners, colourings, chemical additives or cereals & grains.
Dog are natural carnivores and they need meat to thrive and to be healthy. Dogs intestines are shorter than that of cows, horses and people, which is adapted to absorb protein contained in meat far better than found in cereals such as wheat, maize and barley. Applaws also contains an active Pro-biotic which may encourage protective and friendly bacteria in the gut to support a healthy digestive system in both puppies and adult dogs.
As well as being naturally hypo-allergenic, it contains purified beta glucan from yeast to help improve the immune system.
Applaws Lite Adult - Chicken at a glance:
- A complete feed for adult dogs that are prone to weight gain
- 75% meat, 25% vegetables
- Completely free from grains
- Shape and texture of kibble ideal for dog's jaws
- Reduced carbohydrate & fat content
- Made exclusively with natural ingredients
- No colourants or attractants, artificial preservatives and flavour enhancers
- Natural DHA: support for the development of the brain and ocular function
- Probiotic: to help regulate intestinal flora and digestion
- Beta-Glucan: rom yeast to help improve & strengthen the immune system
- Brewers Yeast Extract: one of the best sources of the B group vitamins. Necessary for carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolisation
- Lingonberry extract: known for its positive effects on the urinary tract, cell ageing and healthy skin & shiny fur
- Natural EPA: one of the most important nutrients for brain and nervous system function
- Natural glucosamine & chondroitine: can help with active mobility & vitality
- Rosemary extract: contains a number of active compounds to boost the immune system and fight free radicals
- Salmon Oil: an excellent source of omega 3 & 6 fatty acids for healthy skin & a shiny coat
- Taurine: supports heart muscle function and good sight
- Vitamin E: helps with cell regeneration, cell protection & muscle function
|Dog's weight||Food per day (g)|
|2.5 - 12kg||45 - 155|
|12 - 25kg||155 - 260|
|25 - 45kg||260 - 468|
|45 - 70kg||468 - 778|
64% chicken (from dried chicken meat), 9% chicken mince, 8% dried peas, 7% potato starch, 2% poultry oil (omega-6 fatty acids), beet pulp, dried tomatoes, poultry sauce, whole egg (from dried eggs), cellulose plant fibre, minerals, salmon oil (omega-3 fatty acids), vitamins, dried carrots, chicory extract, alfalfa, seaweed, glucosamine, dimethyl sulfate, chondroitin, carrot, peppermint, paprika powder, turmeric, thyme extract, citrus extract, taurine (1000 mg/kg), Yucca extract, lingonberries, fennel extract, carob extract, ginger, rose hip extract, dandelion extract, rosemary extract, oregano.
Vitamin A [retinyl acetate] (19,000 IU/kg), vitamin D3 [cholecalciferol] (2000 IU/kg), vitamin E [alpha-tocopherol-acetate] (640 mg/kg), sodium selenite (0.33 mg/kg), calcium iodate, water-free (3.26 mg/kg), iron sulphate, monohydrate (233 mg/kg), copper sulphate, pentahydrate (40 mg/kg), manganese sulphate, monohydrate (94 mg/kg), zinc sulphate, monohydrate (444 mg/kg).
Natural antioxidants: mixed tocopherols.
To stabilise intestinal flora: E1705 Enterococcus Faecium cernelle 68 [SF68; NCIMB 10415] (1,000,000 KbE/kg).
|37.0 %||16.0 %||5.5 %||8.5 %||25.5 %||1.35 %||1.32 %||1000.0 %|