Taste Of The Wild Rocky Mountain Feline Tin
Click here and we will notify you when this product becomes available.
Taste Of The Wild Rocky Mountain wet food in gravy is a perfect complimentary food to the dry formula. The recipe is formulated for optimal growth and maintenance. Fruits and vegetables provide nutrients and antioxidants to maintain a healthy digestive and immune system. Taste Of The Wild Rocky Mountain wet food in gravy is grain-free and contains essential omega fatty acids, amino acids, probiotics, and taurine which is essential for healthy functioning eyes and heart.
Taste of the Wild – Rocky Mountain Feline at a glance:
- Complete cat food
- Also suitable for cats with allergies or intolerances
- Balanced mix of proteins for an optimal amino acid profile: Amino acids form the basis of a healthy body.
- Sea fish with a high Omega-3 content (DHA, EPA): for healthy skin and glossy coat
- Grain free: The grain-free formula is easy to digest and ensures that your cat’s nutrition is balanced, so that he stays healthy and full of life, with a healthy digestion
- Nutrition for every Life Stage: Taste of the Wild cat food meets the nutritional profiles set by AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) for cats of at every stage of life
- With roast venison and smoked salmon: For a great taste, so nothing goes to waste, and quality proteins.
- Added fish: Provide Omega-3 fatty acids that provide a variety of health benefits
- Prebiotics to aid digestion: Dried chicory root and Yucca Schidigera extracts can help to maintain a healthy gut flora, support the immune system and increase immunity
- Natural antioxidants Fresh fruit and vegetables provide natural antioxidants and contain high levels of zinc, selenium and vitamin E
- Chelated minerals: Minerals and trace elements in natural, organic form
- Blueberries and raspberries: Berries are high in phytonutrients, which have antioxidant, protective properties
- Tomatoes:Tomatoes provide plant fibres that promote healthy digestion and contain health-giving vitamins as well as powerful antioxidants such as Beta-Carotine and Lycopene
Salmon, fish broth, chicken broth, chicken liver, chicken, dried egg whites, fish, peas, potato starch, natural flavor, smoked salmon, roasted venison, guar gum, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, yucca extract schidigera, dried chicory root, choline chloride, taurine, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), niacin supplement (vitamin B3), vitamin e supplement, calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin supplement (vitamin B2), biotin (vitamin B7), vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D2 supplementation, menadione sodium bisulfite complex, folic acid (vitamin B9).
According to the manufacturer, no further additives are included.
|Weight in lbs||
|When feeding canned food only||1 1/2||3||4|