Taste Of The Wild Canyon River Feline Tin
Click here and we will notify you when this product becomes available.
Complete, grain free wet cat food with trout, white fish and smoked salmon. The balanced recipe also contains fruit and vegetables and is high in antioxidants and prebiotics
Taste of the Wild – Canyon River Feline is a balanced, premium wet cat food that has been made to a completely grain free recipe. Instead, this moist food uses easily carbohydrate from peas and potatoes. This food is also ideally suited to cats with food allergies or intolerances, as the proteins are sourced exclusively from fish varieties including trout, white fish and smoked salmon.
Available in single 85g cans or trays of 24 x 85g
Taste Of The Wild Canyon wet food in gravy is a perfect complementary food to the dry formula. The recipe is formulated for optimal growth and maintenance. Fruits and vegetables like sweet potatoes provide nutrients and antioxidants to maintain a healthy digestive and immune system. Taste Of The Wild Canyon wet food in gravy is grain-free and contains essential omega fatty acids, amino acids, probiotics, and taurine which is essential for healthy functioning eyes and heart.
Taste of the Wild – Canyon River Feline at a glance:
- Complete cat food
- Also suitable for cats with allergies or intolerances
- Protein exclusively from fish: With tasty smoked salmon, white fish and trout. Ideal for cats that have allergies to meat.
- Grain free: The grain-free formula is easy to digest and ensures that your cat’s nutrition is balanced, so that he stays healthy and full of life, with a healthy digestion
- Nutrition for every Life Stage: Taste of the Wild cat food meets the nutritional profiles set by AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) for cats of at every stage of life
- Sea fish with a high Omega-3 content (DHA, EPA): Omega-3 promotes healthy skin and a glossy coat, as well as providing a variety of other health benefits.
- Prebiotics to aid digestion: Dried chicory root and Yucca Schidigera extracts can help to maintain a healthy gut flora, support the immune system and increase immunity
- Natural antioxidants Fresh fruit and vegetables provide natural antioxidants and contain high levels of zinc, selenium and vitamin E
- Chelated minerals: Minerals and trace elements in natural, organic form
- Blueberries and raspberries: Berries are high in phytonutrients, which have antioxidant, protective properties
- Tomatoes:Tomatoes provide plant fibres that promote healthy digestion and contain health-giving vitamins as well as powerful antioxidants such as Beta-Carotine and Lycopene
Trout, fish broth, vegetable broth, ocean whitefish, dried egg white, pea flour, potato starch, natural flavor, carrots, sweet potatoes, smoked salmon, calcium carbonate, sodium tripolyphosphate, salt, potassium chloride, dried chicory root, choline chloride, yucca extract schidigera, taurine, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, sunflower oil, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), niacin supplement (Vitamin B3), vitamin e supplement, calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin supplement (vitamin B2), biotin (vitamin B7), vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D2 supplementation, menadione sodium bisulfite complex, folic acid (vitamin B9).
|Weight in lbs||
|When feeding canned food only||1 3/4||2 1/2||33/4|