Hill's Science Plan Puppy Small&Mini Lamb and Rice
Click here and we will notify you when this product becomes available.
Small in Size, Big on Love. Hill’s Science Plan Small & Mini Puppy dog food with Lamb & Rice is formulated to meet the nutritional needs of Small & Mini puppies as they develop, ensuring that they have the greatest possible start in life and reach their full potential. crafted specifically from our tiniest kibble.
- ✓ Fish oil DHA for healthy brain and eye development.
- ✓ Mineral balance for strong bones and teeth.
- ✓ High-quality ingredients and mild fibers for your puppy's delicate stomach.
- ✓ Has our unique Small & Mini antioxidant combination for lifetime immunological support.
Young Adult sterilised cats 6 month – 6 years.
Not recommended for:
Kittens < 6 months and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to HILL’S SCIENCE PLAN Kitten wet or dry cat food.
Technical details/ Specifications:
Type: Dry Food
Health: Sterilized | Neutered
Life Stage: Adult 1+
Size: 1.5 kg
COMPOSITION: Maize, lamb meal (16%), maize gluten meal, soybean meal, animal fat, brewers rice (8%), digest, dried beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, flaxseed.
Analytical Constituents/ Analysis:
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 28.4%, Fat content 18.0%, Crude fibre 2.1%, Crude ash 7.6%, DHA 0.16%, Calcium 1.4%, Phosphorus 1.0%, Sodium 0.47%, Potassium 0.76%, Magnesium 0.12%; per kg: Vitamin A 10,445IU, Vitamin D3 825IU, Vitamin E 690mg, Vitamin C 105mg, Beta-carotene 1.5mg.
ADDITIVES PER KG: Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 86.4mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 2.1mg, 3b405 (Copper) 8.5mg, 3b502 (Manganese) 8.9mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 151mg, 3b801 (Selenium) 0.2mg, with natural antioxidant.
- ✓ Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- ✓ New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- ✓ Keep fresh water available at all times!
- ✓ Your pet’s nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- ✓ To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.