Hill's Science Plan Culinary Creation Duck M Adult
*Please note that it may take up to 2 business days for delivery of this product.
Hill's Science Plan Culinary Creations Medium Adult Dog Food with Duck and Potatoes is a complete pet food. In order to give dogs a mouthwatering taste, adult dog food with Duck & Potatoes was created. During their prime years, dogs need premium nutrition with delectable flavour and texture to sustain their health. Designed specifically with premium duck protein, potatoes, and other simple-to-digest components.
Hill's Science Plan Culinary Creations Medium Adult Dog Food with Duck and Potatoes is complete pet food for adult medium dogs 1–6 years old.
Hill's Science Plan Culinary Creations Medium Adult Dog Food is especially created to give cats a wholesome and delectable diet during the prime of their lives. made with top-notch, simple-to-digest ingredients.
- Your dog will adore the 100% balanced nutrition, delectable ingredients, and tempting kibble texture.
- Premium duck protein for building lean muscle
- Made with easy-to-digest foods like potatoes
Technical details/ Specifications:
Life Stage: Adult
Adult dogs 1 - 6 years of age.
Not recommended for:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs, or mature adult dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill's Science Plan Puppy food.
Maize, wheat, chicken and turkey meal, animal fat, digest, maize gluten meal, duck meal (duck 4%, total poultry 14%), dried potatoes (4%), vegetable oil, minerals, dried beet pulp, flaxseed.
Analytical Constituents/ Analysis:
Protein 21.8%, Fat content 15.0%, Crude fibre 1.6%, Crude ash 4.9%, Calcium 0.76%, Phosphorus 0.66%, Sodium 0.27%, Potassium 0.72%, Magnesium 0.09%; per kg: Vitamin A 9,250IU, Vitamin D3 655IU, Vitamin E 550mg, Vitamin C 100mg, Beta-carotene 1.5mg.
Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 90.4mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 3.0mg, 3b405 (Copper) 9.6mg, 3b502 (Manganese) 9.4mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 151mg, 3b801 (Selenium) 0.1mg, with natural antioxidant.
• Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
• New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
• Keep fresh water available at all times!
• Your pets’ nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
• To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.