DIY Summer Treats
DIY SUMMER TREATS
The summer months can be really tough on our dogs, with overwhelming heat often leaving them struggling to cool down.
This DIY summer frozen treat is a tasty way to help your pup stay cool this summer.
- 3 large (or 5 small) KONG Peanut Butter Snacks (crushed)
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Banana
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- KONG Classic
- Measuring cup
- Measuring spoon
1. Use a fork to mash a banana.
2. Add the crushed Kong Peanut Butter Snacks
3. Add the yogurt & honey, and mix well.
4. Spoon the mixture into the Kong Classic.
5. Freeze the Kong for 3-4 hours and then your pup can enjoy this summer treat!
Disclaimer: This recipe is reviewed by a veterinarian. It is intended as a treat or snack. If your pet has any health issues, or if you have any concerns, consult your pet’s veterinarian before offering this food item.