DIY SUMMER TREATS
The summer months can be really tough on our dogs, with overwhelming heat often leaving them struggling to cool down.
This DIY summer frozen treat is a tasty way to help your pup stay cool this summer.
- 3 large (or 5 small) KONG Peanut Butter Snacks (crushed)
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Banana
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- KONG Classic
- Measuring cup
- Measuring spoon
1. Use a fork to mash a banana.
2. Add the crushed Kong Peanut Butter Snacks
3. Add the yogurt & honey, and mix well.
4. Spoon the mixture into the Kong Classic.
5. Freeze the Kong for 3-4 hours and then your pup can enjoy this summer treat!
Disclaimer: This recipe is reviewed by a veterinarian. It is intended as a treat or snack. If your pet has any health issues, or if you have any concerns, consult your pet’s veterinarian before offering this food item.