DIY Healthy Heart Treats Recipe for Pets
Strawberry & Banana Heart Treats
This delicious and refreshing pet recipe is sure to tantalise your pets tastebuds! Made with love for your furry friend, what better way to show them you care than creating adorable heart shaped, healthy snacks for them to enjoy.
Here's the simple recipe for you to try:
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Freezing Time: 3-4 hours
- 1 cup fresh Strawberries
- 1 cup Banana (chopped)
- ½ cup plain nonfat yogurt
- Water as needed
- Measuring Cups
- Heart-shaped Silicone mold
- Chop up strawberries and bananas into small pieces. Pour all the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend everything till smooth in texture. Add water if the mixture is too thick.
- Pour the prepared mixture into any silicone mold of your choice.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours. Once they are frozen, pop them out of the mold and let your pet enjoy these tasty treats.
Disclaimer: This recipe is intended as a treat or snack. If your pet has any health issues, or if you have any concerns, consult your pet's veterinarian before offering this food item.