DIY Egg-ceptional Easter Pet Treats
DIY Egg-ceptional Easter Treats
Strawberry & Peanut Butter Bites
Preparation Time: 15 minutes Freeze Time: 2-3 Hours
- ½ cup plain non fat Greek
- ¼ cup Chicken Broth (without seasonings/spices)
- 2 ½ tablespoons of natural peanut butter (make sure it doesn’t contain Xylitol)
- ½ cup strawberry puree (no added sugar)
- Mixing bowl
- Mixing spoon / Spatula
- Measuring Cups
- Bunny / Egg shaped mold
- Pour all the ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Mix everything together to get the right consistency. If your mixture is too thick, add a little more chicken broth or some water to thin it out.
- Pour the mixture into your choice of mold.
- Place the prepared mold in the freezer and freeze for minimum 2-3 hours. Pop your bunny treats out of the mold and serve to your pet.
Disclaimer: This recipe is intended as a treat or snack. If your pet has any health issues, or if you have any concerns, consult your pet's veterinarian before offering this food item.