Hills Science Plan Sterilised Cat Young Adt w/Tuna
*Please note that it may take up to 2 business days for delivery of this product.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Hill’s Science Plan Sterilised Cat Adult Cat Food With Tuna (1.5kg)
Hill’s Science Plan Sterilized Cat Young Adult Dry Cat Food with TUNA (tuna 5%) is a complete pet food for sterilised cats between the ages of 6 months and 6 years.
- ✓ L-carnitine is included, which has been shown in studies to support keeping cats slim and active.
- ✓ Minerals at controlled quantities for a healthy urinary system
- ✓ Low fat content and high L-lysine levels to support vitality
Technical details/ Specifications:
Type: Dry Food
Health: Sterilized | Neutered
Life Stage: Adult 1+
Size: 1.5 kg
Adult sterilised cats 1 - 6 years of age.
Not recommended for:
Kittens < 6 months and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Kitten wet or dry cat food.
COMPOSITION: Maize, chicken and turkey meal, maize gluten meal, tuna meal, animal fat, minerals, digest, fish oil, flaxseed.
Analytical Constituents/ Analysis:
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 31.8%, Fat content 10.0%, Crude fibre 1.3%, Crude ash 5.4%, L-lysine 2.2%, Calcium 0.79%, Phosphorus 0.69%, Sodium 0.42%, Potassium 0.68%, Magnesium 0.09%; per kg: Vitamin A 6,838IU, Vitamin D3 665IU, Vitamin E 500mg, Vitamin C 90mg, Beta-carotene 1.5mg, L-carnitine 530mg.
ADDITIVES PER KG: Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 53.1mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 1.3mg, 3b405 (Copper) 5.2mg, 3b502 (Manganese) 5.5mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 93.1mg, 3b801 (Selenium) 0.1mg, with natural antioxidant.
- ✓ Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- ✓ New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- ✓ Keep fresh water available at all times!
- ✓ Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- ✓ To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.