- / Delivery FAQ
We understand that getting your items to you quickly is really important, so we make every effort to process your order as fast as possible.
- What are your delivery charges? Pet’s Delight offers FREE delivery on orders of AED 100/- or more. If orders are under AED 100/- an AED 20/- charge will apply.
The CLICK & COLLECT delivery option is completely FREE!
- Remote AreaAbu Dhabi Western region/Fujairah minimum order value AED 250 (Online payment only), or charges will apply. Alternatively, free pick up is available at the Raha store.
- When can I expect my delivery? Provided all items are available in stock:
Orders received before 8:30am, you can request same day delivery provided all items are available in stock or with the supplier.
Orders received after 8:30am, deliveries will be scheduled for next day delivery.
During times of large discounts and sales, orders will be delivered within 4 working days.
For in-store pickup orders, deliveries will be scheduled for next day delivery in the stores from 12PM - store closing.
- Submitting the wrong delivery addressIf you submitted the wrong delivery address by accident call Pet’s Delight on 800-DELIGHT (3354448) (we are open Monday to Saturday 8am - 5pm). We’d be happy to help you amend your order.
- How Do I Pay?At Pet’s Delight we understand that the safety of your personal information is extremely important. We use all the security tools at our disposal to protect your personal data and your credit card information from unauthorised access.
We currently offer the following forms of payment:
- Cash on Delivery
- Credit Card on delivery (Visa & MasterCard)
- Online Credit Card
- Telephone Credit Card
If the mode of Payment is Online Payment (Visa & MasterCard) Customers will receive an SMS from their bank.
- Do you ship internationally, i.e. outside of the U.A.E?Pet’s Delight currently only operates within the U.A.E, we service all 7 Emirates.
- How can I track my order?The size and weight of your order determines how we deliver it and whether we will receive a tracking number. If we have a tracking number for your order you will be able to see it on the email we send you to confirm when your order has left our warehouse. You can also access this within ‘My Account’ on the site.
If you are using our Click & Collect service you will receive an email notification when your order has left our warehouse which will confirm your collection date. After this you won’t receive any more emails or text messages for your order.
- Will I have to sign for my package?If you know you might not be in for your delivery, kindly advise in the comments box where you would like your order left e.g. reception, garage, back door.
To ensure the order has been accepted by the right person at the right address, we require all customers to sign the invoice copy upon delivery or while collecting in-store pick up orders.
- Click & CollectAn estimated collection date will be displayed in the basket once all your items have been added. You will then receive an email notification when your order has left our warehouse which will confirm when your order will be ready to collect. After this you won’t receive any more emails or text messages for your order.
Simply present your payment card, photo ID and show a copy of your confirmation email to collect your items. For your protection against fraud, we cannot release your purchase without seeing your payment card. If someone is collecting on your behalf they must have a copy of your confirmation email and their own photo ID.
For in-store pickup orders at our Arabian Ranches Community center, Arabian Ranches Souk & Town Centre Springs, Meadows, and Emirates Hills branches we currently only offer cash on delivery and online debit/credit card forms of payment. The card on delivery option is not available.
- Delivery Schedule
We deliver same or next day to Dubai Monday - Saturday from 10am-6pm
We deliver to Abu Dhabi Monday - Saturday between 12pm-5pm
We deliver to Al Ain on Monday between 12pm-5pm
We deliver to Fujairah on Thursday 12pm-5pm
We deliver to Ajman, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah and Umm Al Quwain on Friday 12pm-5pm