- / Delivery FAQ
We understand that getting your items to you quickly is really important, so we make every effort to process your order as fast as possible.
- What are your delivery charges? Pet’s Delight offers FREE delivery on orders of AED 100/- or more. If orders are under AED 100/- an AED 20/- charge will apply.
The CLICK & COLLECT delivery option is completely FREE!
- When can I expect my delivery? Provided all items are available in stock:
Orders received before 8:30am, you can request same day delivery provided all items are available in stock or with the supplier.
Orders received after 8:30am, deliveries will be scheduled for next day delivery.
During times of large discounts and sales, orders will be delivered within 4 working days.
- Submitting the wrong delivery addressIf you submitted the wrong delivery address by accident call Pet’s Delight on 800-DELIGHT (3354448) (we are open Sunday to Thursday 8am - 4pm). We’d be happy to help you amend your order.
- How Do I Pay?At Pet’s Delight we understand that the safety of your personal information is extremely important. We use all the security tools at our disposal to protect your personal data and your credit card information from unauthorised access.
We currently offer the following forms of payment:
- Cash on Delivery
- Credit Card on delivery (Visa & MasterCard)
- Online Credit Card
- Telephone Credit Card
If the mode of Payment is Online Payment (Visa & MasterCard) Customers will receive an SMS from their bank.
- Do you ship internationally, i.e. outside of the U.A.E?Pet’s Delight currently only operates within the U.A.E, we service all 7 Emirates.
- How can I track my order?The size and weight of your order determines how we deliver it and whether we will receive a tracking number. If we have a tracking number for your order you will be able to see it on the email we send you to confirm when your order has left our warehouse. You can also access this within ‘My Account’ on the site.
If you are using our Click & Collect service you will receive an email notification when your order has left our warehouse which will confirm your collection date. After this you won’t receive any more emails or text messages for your order.
- Will I have to sign for my package?If you know you might not be in for your delivery, kindly advise in the comments box where you would like your order left e.g. reception, garage, back door.
- Click & CollectAn estimated collection date will be displayed in the basket once all your items have been added. You will then receive an email notification when your order has left our warehouse which will confirm when your order will be ready to collect. After this you won’t receive any more emails or text messages for your order.
Simply present your payment card, photo ID and show a copy of your confirmation email to collect your items. For your protection against fraud, we cannot release your purchase without seeing your payment card. If someone is collecting on your behalf they must have a copy of your confirmation email and their own photo ID.
- Delivery Schedule
We deliver same or next day in Dubai Saturday - Thursday from 10am-8pm
We deliver Saturday - Thursday between 12pm-5pm in Abu Dhabi
We deliver to Al Ain on Mondays between 12pm-5pm
We deliver to Ajman on Tuesdays 12pm-5pm
We deliver to Ras Al Khaimah on Tuesdays 12-5pm
We deliver to Umm Al Quwain on Tuesdays 12pm-5pm
We deliver to Fujairah on Wednesdays 12pm-5pm
We deliver to Sharjah on Tuesday 12pm-5pm in Sharjah