DIY VALENTINE'S DAY HEARTS
Show your fur baby the love this February with our DIY Valentine's treats!
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp. all-natural peanut butter (makes sure it doesn’t contain Xylitol)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- ½ cup plain greek yoghurt
- 1-2 tbsp beetroot juice
- Mixing bowls
- Mixing spoons
- 1 heart-shaped cookie cutter
- 1 baking tray with parchment paper
- 1 rolling pin
- 1 piping bag or plastic bag
1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Add flour, salt, eggs, and peanut butter into a large bowl and mix until smooth.
2. Use your hands to shape the dough into a ball.
3. Flatten the dough to about ⅛-inch thick on a floured working area and create heart shapes with the cookie cutter.
4. Place the hearts about 1-inch apart on the prepared baking tray. Bake for about 8-10 minutes.
5. In a bowl, mix the yoghurt and beetroot juice to get a light pink colour frosting. Fill the frosting into a piping bag, and decorate the cookies as you desire.
8 - 10 Minutes
Disclaimer: This recipe is reviewed by a pet nutritionist. It is intended as a treat or snack. If your pet has any health issues, or if you have any concerns, consult your pet’s veterinarian before offering this food item.