DIY SUMMER TREATS - Tropical Cubes
DIY SUMMER TREATS - TROPICAL CUBES
We're back with another yummy treat to help your pup cool down this summer.
- 1/2 sliced banana
- 1 small cup sliced strawberries/blueberries/ watermelon
- 1 small cup Ziwi Peak Dog dry food (any recipe)
- 1 cup of water
- Ice Cube Tray
- Measuring cup
1. Place the banana slices to create a base for your cubes.
2. Add the sliced strawberries as the second layer.
3. Top your favourite Ziwi as the final layer for the cubes.
4. Carefully add water to the ice blocks in the tray.
5. Freeze the cubes until solid.
6. Enjoy this tasty summer treat.
Disclaimer: This recipe is reviewed by a pet nutritionist. It is intended as a treat or snack. If your pet has any health issues, or if you have any concerns, consult your pet’s veterinarian before offering this food item.