DIY BOO BERRY BONES
Our DIY Howl-o-ween treats!
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup fresh / canned pumpkin (only pure pumpkin, not pumpkin pie filling)
- ½ cup peanut butter (ensure that it does not contain xylitol)
- Bone shaped cookie cutter
- Measuring cup
- Mixing bowl
- Mixing spoon
- Wax paper
1. Pour the pumpkin and peanut butter in the mixing bowl.
2. Fold the blueberries in carefully with a Spatula.
3. Place the cookie cutter on the wax paper and start filling it in.
4. Freeze for 3-4 hours.
5. Enjoy this delicious Howl-o-ween treat.
Disclaimer: This recipe is reviewed by a veterinarian. It is intended as a treat or snack. If your pet has any health issues, or if you have any concerns, consult your pet’s veterinarian before offering this food item. Make sure that the peanut butter you use is free of artificial sweeteners (Xylitol) as it can be dangerous for your pup.