- / Faqs
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here’s where you’ll find a wealth of information – everything from purchasing and deliveries to product information and health tips. Browse the list below and then contact us if you still have questions.
- Q. Why do I need to give my details?
- Q. Where do I sign up for a meal plan?
- Q. When can I start my pet on a meal plan?
- Q. Can I make a one-time purchase without signing up for a meal plan?
- Q. What is the duration of each plan?
- Q. How can I edit my pet(s) meal plan? Can I cancel my meal plan any time?
- Q. How much will my pet(s) meal plan cost?
- Q. How can I pay? A. We accept cash, all major credit and debit cards as well as transfers. You can pay online or we can come to you. Payment however must be received 3 days prior to your first delivery.
- Q. Which areas do you deliver to?
- Q. What time of day do you deliver orders?
- Q. Can my order be delivered to an alternate address?
- Q. Why do the meals contain not only muscle meat, but bone and organs as well?
- Q. Are the cat and dog products the same and can they be used interchangeably?
- Q. What is the shelf life of Furchild’s frozen meals? How should it be stored?
- Q. How finely is the bone ground in your dog meal formulations?
- Q. Does the poultry used in Furchild meals and treats come from free-range birds?
- Q. Where does Furchild source their meat?
- Q. Is color variation between batches normal?
- Q. Why does use vacuum-sealed packaging instead of packing in chubs or forming patties, nuggets, or medallions?