Click here and we will notify you when this product becomes available.
Electrolytes – Essential Rehydration
Electrolytes are a crucial factor to optimise muscle function, fluid balance and rehydration. With intense training and prolonged activity, exercise, training, heat and humidity.
What Electrolytes do.
- • Electrolytes rapidly restore minerals lost through exercise and sweating. Racehorse trainers, endurance rider’s eventers and show jumpers all use this product as a matter of course, especially in summer.
- • Electrolytes prevent dehydration and rebalance the cell fluid equilibrium.
- • The electrolytes lost through sweat are primarily sodium chloride, (salt), potassium, magnesiumandcalcium. These ingredients are all contained in our Electrolytes.
- • ProSportive electrolyte, uniquely, contains the amino acid Glycine, which enables the product to be absorbed more quickly than rival products.
What Electrolytes contain.
- • Sodium Chloride: Sodium Chloride is an essential electrolyte responsible for extracellular (between and around cells, inside of blood vessels) fluid balance, and osmotic pressure. Without Sodium Chloride ions present, fluid simplywontpass through intercellular membranes as part of the electro-osmotic process
- • Potassium Chloride: Potassium Chloride is an essential electrolyte responsible for neuromuscular excitability and the acid balance. The proper level of potassium is essential for the regulation of the heartbeat and the function of the muscles; an abnormal decrease in potassium can profoundly affect the nervous system and increase the chance of irregularheart beats.
- • Magnesium Sulphate: Magnesium Sulphate is an essential electrolyte responsible for the function of many enzymes. A low level of magnesium in the blood known ashypomagnesaemiacan result in numerous metabolic and nutritional disorders, most often, loss of appetite, vomiting, weakness, tremors and muscle spasms.
- • Glycine: Glycine is the smallest of 20 amino acids and is found it most protein. Glycine is commonly found in Electrolyte formulations as it acts to speed up the rate and efficiency of electrolyte absorption, Glycine also has a slightly sweet taste aiding in the palatability of the Electrolyte formulation.
Why buy Electrolytes?
- • ProSportive electrolytes is a precise, scientific blend of the correct proportion of ingredients required for rehydration, not just salt!
- • Our Electrolytes contain no fillers or unnecessary bulking agents, only 100% pure active ingredients.
- • Acost effective, proven formula that works!
Nutritional Value Table:
Feed rate and advice:
- • Between 6 grams and 18 grams per day (see feed chart)
- • Where practical the recommended feed rate should be split between morning and evening feeds.
- • With the scoop provided the following feed rates can be applied.
Pack Duration for 1 horse:
Feeding restrictions and limits:
- • There are no feeding restrictions or reported side effects