Orijen Freeze Dried Dog Food
Click here and we will notify you when this product becomes available.
Packed with free-run chicken, turkey and nest-laid eggs from local prairie farms, wild-caught fish from Vancouver Island, and whole fruits and berries from the Okanagan Valley, delivered FRESH or RAW and then gently freeze-dried.
90% CHICKEN | TURKEY | FISH | 10% NEST-LAID EGGS VEGETABLES | FRUITS | 0% BOTANICALS GRAIN
ALL DOGS ARE BIOLOGICALLY ADAPTED TO THRIVE ON A VARIED DIET OF FRESH WHOLE MEATS, WITH SMALL AMOUNTS OF FRUITS, VEGETABLES, AND GRASSES.
• Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh meat, organs, cartilage and bones, fresh whole fish and fresh whole eggs provide a natural source of virtually every nutrient your dog needs.
• Fresh meats are the foundation of ORIJEN foods so all are FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), then gently freeze-dried.
• Low-glycemic fresh fruits and vegetables maintain good digestive health and limit carbohydrates, while botanicals act as tonics and cleansers.
• Quick and easy, ORIJEN takes only 5 minutes to prepare by adding a 1/4 cup warm water to each medallion and 3-5 minutes to rehydrate.
• There are 20 nutritious and delicious servings for an 11 lb dog in each 16 oz bag, or you can break up a medallion and sprinkle it over ORIJEN dry food to tempt fussy eaters.
• Gently freeze-dried in our own kitchens without cooking or preservatives, to lock in natural, life-giving goodness and provide all the flavour and nutritional benefits of raw foods.
Chicken (ground with bone), turkey (ground with bone), whole herring, chicken liver, chicken heart, whole eggs, spinach greens, pea fiber, turkey liver, turkey heart, whole flounder, ground whole sunflower seeds, whole pumpkin, butternut squash, whole carrots, whole cranberries, whole blackberries, whole blueberries, apples, pears, plums, apricots, brown kelp, mixed tocopherols (preservative), chicory root, dandelion root, summer savory, peppermint leaf, ginger root, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate.